Jan West, Ph.D., is a Consulting Psychologist and Executive Coach who brings years of experience working in the "sweet spot" where strengthening human potential and leveraging the power of business can come together to do good. I have a keen interest in people’s success in life, work, and business, and see my role as supporting and challenging them in being their best selves.
I provide professional coaching to individuals who want to . . .
- make a career breakthrough
- navigate changed roles at work and boost new skills
- lead their team more effectively
- strategically enlarge their strategic network
- advance in their career and want to know what they need to know
- negotiate a raise
- develop stronger executive presence
- make changes in their work style
- accelerate their learning
- make a career leap
I provide consulting and coaching to company leaders when teams and organizations want to . . .
- work together better as a team to produce better business results and better decisions
- facilitate important and creative dialogue on the team
- energize a company's vision
- clarify team or organizational values
- enliven and energize the strategy
- strengthen the company's organizational health -–when people are confused, conflicted, or unmotivated
- proactively address change that is happening faster than the company can adapt
Jan West, Ph.D.